Saturday, January 1

One-One-OneOne.

I'm sure you've heard this over and over again, and read this over and over again on Facebook or Twitter or some other source, but bear with me here--it'll only be once.

Happy New Year!

Now one of my friends on Facebook (because I don't have a Twitter, even though I should probably get one) pointed out that no one should really say "happy" anything because we just never know. How do you know the new year will be happy? he pointed out. It's true, but saying that phrase isn't about pre-cognition or anything. Not really.

Well I definitely have no idea what I'm saying anymore. Debating on holiday phrases is not the point of this blog post.

The point of this blog post is to basically say: go for it. Do whatever you've been wanting to do, but you couldn't do in 2010. Do it now in 2011. Because even if the world does end in 2012 (very unlikely in my opinion), you'll at least have done something worthwhile, right?

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment

...share your musings too :]