Saturday, September 17

I'm alive, guys. I'm alive.

But barely.
How long has it been? Two weeks? Ish? Two weeks (ish) of homework and band, at least.
Don't worry, though. I'm not posting my band rant right now.
So, at this moment, I have about three books I'm trying to read. Well, four, if you count the one about the Civil War that I chose to read for my APUSH project. Anyway, the point is, I haven't found much time to read any of those books--even the APUSH one.

Plus, I haven't written at all. Which is bad because part of me feels like I'm going to forget about my story and its messed up plot lines and twists and characters and what not--and get it all tangled together and confused by the time I return to it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I tend to over analyze things, I mean. Maybe that's why I'm freaking out--unless others have experienced the same thing o.o

I've also been doing this 30-day challenge thing on Facebook, but not with pictures. I was thinking of doing the same here, on my blog. I know it'd be weird, starting it out mid-September, but honestly, there's not much going on in my life besides homework and band. Not interesting at all. Now, answering complex questions about myself--that's different. Well, more interesting than reading about my uneventful life anyway :P

- E

P.S. The cover for INSURGENT by Veronica Roth (sequel to DIVERGENT) has been released! Yessss. I cannot wait until it comes out... <3
You can find the cover here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...share your musings too :]