Sunday, December 11

A post in bullets.

Some facts about today:


  • This is my second blog post this week. (That's right. I believe I deserve a pat on the back. *pats herself on the back*)
  • I should be doing my physics PEPSI (Problem-Solving Exercises in Physics--which doesn't even spell PEPSI, unless you scramble/rearrange the letters or something) problems right now, instead of writing this blog post and half-staring at my 8th draft of Depravity.
  • My 8th draft of Depravity is currently at 106,000 words, 399 pages, double spaced, size 12 Cambria font.
  • I want to make it exactly 400 pages.
  • I should be finishing up my last page of THINGS TO DO list today, but that probably won't happen.
  • I have chair auditions/playing test grade tomorrow for the French horn and I'm freaking out because I can't play my parts the way I want them to.
  • At least, I can play my parts. Just not the way I'd like to play them.
  • I really want to watch Spirited Away again today.
  • Last night was the first time I've watched Transformers 3 with my sister (and the first time I've watched it, ever), even though we should have been watching The Help.
  • I still need to finish the book The Help. I should have finished that before The Last Hero. 
  • Now I have Clockwork Prince to read and An Abundance of Katherines to read in the near future.
  • I am somewhat stressed.
  • My physics and chemistry finals are on the same day and I haven't started studying for either.
  • I have had these spontaneous urges to write.
  • I think I should have gotten my PSAT scores back by now, but I haven't.
  • I have gotten my scores for the PLAN though. Apparently they're not very spectacular, although I think if I hadn't missed eleven questions on the science part, they would have been much better.

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment

...share your musings too :]