Monday, January 9

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge !

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

So guys, I just entered myself into the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge for Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series. Basically all I have to do is read (well, in this case, reread) the Soul Screamers series and write a review for each book that I reread. Participating in this challenge will put in you in the drawing for many fabulous prizes. You can find more information on this here.

Typically, participants would post their reviews on their blogs, but I'm not going to because of that review policy for blogs that still befuddles me (so if anyone by chance understands that policy--and I'm sure many of you do since you're not like me--feel free to comment and explain it to me. I wouldn't mind reviewing books on here every now and then). I'm posting it on my Goodreads Account instead. Hurray!

Basically, if you want to know what I think of each book of the series, go to my Goodreads account some time and check out my reviews. [As you can see from the banner above] I have five months to reread the series, which is a fairly long time for just five books (a book a month, apparently). I'll hopefully be posting a review on every 15th of each month. So I guess that means by review for My Soul to Take will be up on January 15th (Goodreads account, everyone :P)

And just in case you're interested in participating as well, here's the link again: clicketh me

That's it for now guys! I'm running on limited time, so I'm cutting this post short *shoots pre-calc homework dirty look*

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment

...share your musings too :]